Gong Practitioner training module 1 (GPT1) – no previous Gong skills are necessary, all are welcome
Introduction to Gongplaying & Gongbath – 1 weekend / 2 full days of training
- Basic Gong Playing Techniques with different types of Gongs, Mallets and Flumies
- Essential Skills in Organizing and Offering a 45 minutes Gongbath
- Introduction to Unique Universal Gong Yoga Exercises
- Scheduled time for Personal Study and Contemplation
- Learning about Group Dynamics in Gong play
- The Universal Greeting
Module 1 – What to expect from the training?
- The Gong Training is led by Certified Gong Teacher with many years’ Experience
- Your Opportunity to Practice on a selection of the Highest Quality Gongs
- Thorough Presentation of a series of basic Gong Playing Techniques
- Introduction to Universal Gong Yoga as taught by Don Conreaux
- Folder about the Gong Techniques practiced during Module 1
- Knowledge and Skills on Conduction a 45 minutes Gongbath
- Connection with the Global Gong Directory of the Akashic Blue Book of Word Service
- Contact & Booking information
WHAT IS THE WORKSHOP GONGPLAYING PUJA STYLE ALLE ABOUT?
During this 7 hour introduction Gongplaying Puja Style we will begin by learning basic Gong Playing Techniques. The focus will be on playing Puja style and we will talk about what to expect from a whole night immersed in the healing vibrations of the majestic Gongs.
We will practice soft and gentle gong playing, work with deep listening, learn about the history and origin of the Gong Puja, heighten our sensitivity, and allow our energies to harmonize in preparation to hold space during the Puja.
If you have your own Gong, you are welcome to bring it. If you want to purchase a Gong before the workshop, it will be delivered free of transportation cost at the workshop, so you can enjoy playing and getting to know your new gong. See more info below.
WHO can participate?
The introduction workshop Gongplaying Puja Style is for you, who have none or little experience in playing the Gong and would like to participate in the following Gong Puja Weekend. If you have never played the gong before or have just a little experience in Gong play it is obligatory to attend the intro workshop before signing up for playing in all night Gong Puja.
After the 7 hours Gong Puja training there will be a break for dinner. After dinner we will come together to Meet & Greet the rest of the Gong Puja Team and enjoy a relaxing evening with a 45 minute Gong Bath facilitated by Rinske and Tina Maria. Tickets for the evening Gongbath will be available for guests.
WHEN May 21st 10:00 – 17:00, with Tina Maria Stahl, lunch is included.
CONTACT Rinske for more information and to sign up.
PRICE Gong Puja Introduction Workshop; €75,00 incl. btw
ABOUT Gong Purchase
We are offering to transport your gong of choice to the workshop free of transportation cost. Should the event be postponed to a later date because of Corona restrictions we will send your Gong to you home address also free of transportation costs. The offer includes all Gongland Gongs.
Order your gong before May 1st to ensure we can have your gong ready in time.
See the gongs here
The VAT rules depend on whether the trade is in goods or services and whether we trade with businesses or private individuals. if as a Danish business we sell our products and services to businesses in other EU countries, we normally do not have to charge Danish VAT. The buyer is responsible for calculating and paying VAT in the EU country where his/her business is registered.